Sponsorship Team Member [England, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle, New York]
United States, New York, England, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle
In this cross-functional role, you’ll be collaborating with a team of students in the planning of an in-person TechTogether hackathon for your community. TechTogether hackathons are one of our biggest community engagement initiatives and continue to grow in size every year. As a Sponsorship Team Member, you will be responsible for helping the Sponsorship Director build and maintain relationships with TechTogether's corporate partners to secure funding for your chapter's hackathon. This role is perfect for someone that wants to develop their sales, strategy, and project management skill-sets.
1. Form and maintain relationships with TechTogether's corporate partners to secure funding for your chapter's hackathon
2. Build strong relationships with internal team members, companies, event vendors, and local ecosystem stakeholders.
3. Collaborate with TechTogether to hit milestones and event diversity goals
Application is Rolling.
Time Commitment: December 2022 - June 2023
- Resident and/or current student where your chapter is located. *If you are applying for the England chapter, you must be a resident and/or current student in England.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16-24 enrolled in either high school, college, Bootcamp, or training program
- Available to work 3-5 hours a week required.
- Independent and self-sufficient
- Passionate about TechTogether’s mission
- Effective communicator both orally and written
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude